6th Annual Strategic Sourcing & Procurement MENA Summit
19 - 20 January | Dubai
The 6th Annual Strategic Sourcing & Procurement MENA Summit was designed for procurement professionals to have an opportunity to share their experience during a face-to-face networking business event, where all current trends and challenges will be discussed during presentations and roundtable and panel discussions. Our speakers will share their case studies about how to turn procurement into the career of choice, how to manage risks in unpredictable circumstances, what are the crucial steps on the road to procurement transformation or what technologies are successful CPOs using to make their procurement fit for the future. These and other valuable topics will be covered at our sourcing and procurement conference!
It is time to look into future and plan for the time when we will come to the new normal! Get inspired by top players on the market and benefit from remarkable case studies at the 6th Annual Strategic Sourcing & Procurement MENA Summit!
Will Be Discussed
- COVID-19 lessons: A growing need to be agile and able to adapt quickly to meet unexpected or evolving circumstances
- How can machines and humans co-exist and create magic in the procurement function together?
- Risk management in procurement: Why is it so critical and what does it mean for today’s CPO?
- Supplier strategy development: How to devise an optimal way to interact with suppliers according to business needs?
- Finding & developing the right procurement talent to reach procurement transformation
- How do procurement professionals ensure their alignment with the brand beyond being recognised as “cost savers”?
- Deep dive into understanding what skills will be needed for future success in this critical organisation function
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: