- Procurement digitalisation: Modern technologies that make procurement more effective
- Cost-saving strategies: How can we take advantage of the pandemic and reduce unneeded cost?
- Agility of procurement and supply strategies during the pandemic
- Risk management: Current trends and challenges
- Spend analysis as a key for achieving organisational goals
- Category management: Alternative approaches that can influence procurement
- New function of strategic sourcing and procurement: From tactical administrative functions to key strategic assets
7th Annual Strategic Sourcing and Procurement MENA Summit
18 - 19 January 2022 | Dubai
The 7th Annual Strategic Sourcing and Procurement MENA Summit has been designed to cover all the current hot topics and challenges regarding new digital platforms in procurement, infusing AI into pricing and sourcing practices, procurement centralising as an effective cost-saving strategy, new generation of category management, how did procurement’s agility become leading strategy during pandemic and many others. This interactive business conference will provide you with lessons learned by experienced leaders from leading banks, telcos, hotels, retailers and other top cross-industry companies of the MENA region.
Hottest topics that will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”A good platform to share ideas. I liked the networking options with procurement experts from different industriesVice President, Head of Strategic Sourcing at Emirates NBD
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference