- Procurement digitalisation: Modern technologies that make procurement more effective
- Cost-saving strategies: How can we take advantage of the pandemic and reduce unneeded cost?
- Agility of procurement and supply strategies during the pandemic
- Risk management: Current trends and challenges
- Spend analysis as a key for achieving organisational goals
- Category management: Alternative approaches that can influence procurement
- New function of strategic sourcing and procurement: From tactical administrative functions to key strategic assets
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
COVID-19 has brought a serious transformation to the strategic sourcing and procurement field. Sourcing and procurement became crucial strategic assets, that help their business drive profit improvement. In the new post-pandemic reality, experts are looking for new ways to effective working processes and help in achieving goals.
The 7th Annual Strategic Sourcing and Procurement MENA Summit has been designed to cover all the current hot topics and challenges regarding new digital platforms in procurement, infusing AI into pricing and sourcing practices, procurement centralising as an effective cost-saving strategy, new generation of category management, how did procurement’s agility become leading strategy during pandemic and many others. This interactive business conference will provide you with lessons learned by experienced leaders from leading banks, telcos, hotels, retailers and other top cross-industry companies of the MENA region.
This business event will be the right place for sharing the ideas, getting tips by top players, getting insights and inspiration and establishing important business contacts. You will also benefit from remarkable network opportunity due to limited seats of this business event.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from chemical/petrochemical, pharma, banking, retail, telecom, hospitality, aviation industries involved in:
- Global Sourcing
- Strategic Sourcing
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Global Procurement
- Category Management
- Supply Chain
- Operational Procurement
- Technical Procurement
- Global Supply Strategies
- Contract & Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Supplier Development
- Global Supplier Management
- Operational Excellence
”It was a very informative and interactive event. Very well organised, I gained a lot of informationProcurement & Purchasing Section Head at Servier